1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy (the "Policy") has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data". It outlines the procedure for processing personal data, as well as measures taken by Intexpertise LLC (the "Operator") to protect personal data.
2. Basic concepts used in this Policy
- In processing personal data, the Operator sets the protection of the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets, as its most important goal and condition in its activity.
- This Policy applies to every information about persons that visit the website http://en.ravision2030.com, which the Operator can receive
- Automated personal data processing: the processing of personal data using computer system;
- Blocking personal data: temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases where processing the personal data is necessary);
- Website: a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, which ensure that the materials are accessible on the Internet via address http://en.ravision2030.com;
- Personal data information system: a collection of personal data contained in databases, as well as information technologies and technical systems used to process the data;
- Depersonalization of personal data: actions taken to conceal the identity of a personal data subject;
- Personal data processing: any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed on personal data with or without automated systems. The actions include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
- Operator: a public authority, municipal body, legal entity or natural person, who, independently or jointly with other persons, organizes and (or) processes personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, composition of the personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) performed on personal data;
- Personal data: any information directly or indirectly relating to a specific or identifiable user of the website http://en.ravision2030.com;
- User: any person that visits the website http://en.ravision2030.com;
- Provision of personal data: actions aimed at making personal data available to a specific person or specific circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data: actions aimed at making personal data available to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or unlimited number of persons; this includes public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data: transfer of personal data to a government authority of another country, a foreign natural person or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data: actions aimed at destroying personal data such that it cannot be recovered again in a personal data information system and/or actions aimed at destroying the physical media containing the personal data.
3. The Operator can process the following user personal data
- Last name, first name, middle name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous visitor data (including cookies) using online statistics services, such as Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics and others.
- The above-mentioned data is generally classified as personal data under the Personal Data Processing Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
5. Legal grounds for personal data processing
- The purpose of processing user personal data is to be able to provide information to the user via e-mail messages and to provide user access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also processes user personal data in order to be able to send notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events to the user. The user can always refuse to receive such messages and notifications by sending an e-mail message to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Refusal to receive notifications on new products, services and special offers".
- Depersonalized user data collected using online statistics services is used to collect information about users' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Procedure for personal data collection, storage and transfer, as well as other types of personal data processing
- The Operator processes user personal data only if the data was provided and/or sent by the user through the special forms at http://en.ravision2030.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the user agrees with this Policy.
Any personal data processed by the Operator is protected via legal, organizational and technical measures, which are necessary to ensure that such processing fully meets the requirements of the current law on personal data protection.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by law, user personal data will never be passed on to third parties under any circumstances.
- Should inaccuracies be detected in personal data, the user can update them on his own by informing the Operator via email email@example.com with the subject "Update of personal data".
- Personal data can be processed for an unlimited period. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data by sending the relevant email notification to the operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of my personal data".
- Before personal data is transferred across border, the operator is obliged to ensure that the data importer reliably protects the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to any foreign country that does not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent from the personal data subject and/or there is a relevant agreement signed with the personal data subject.
8. Final provisions
- The user may receive any clarifications on issues of interest relating to his personal data processing by contacting the Operator via email email@example.com.
- Any changes made by the Operator in the Personal Data Processing Policy will be reflected in this document. The Policy remains in force indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available online at: http://en.ravision2030.com/policy.